Mysterious Knitting

Just my blog...I also have a Finnish version of this.

sunnuntaina, tammikuuta 01, 2012

The year has changed

Dear readers, I'm here again. The year has changed in Finland. What plans do I have for 2012? Well...a few.
- A vest for myself. I probably use 7 Brothers (7 Veljestä in Finnish)-yarn for that.
- A sweater for myself. I will use Novita Nalle (Novita Bear translated) to knit it. I've already knitted 1 sleeve and a collar. Right now I have the 2nd sleeve as my WIP.
- Some wool trousers for myself. I use 7 Brothers for those too. I have not even begun that yet, so we shall see how it goes.
And now that I tasted a bit the SKF (Secret Knitting Friend), I thought...why not to try to participate on the spring round too, even I had some difficulties during the autumn.
Let's knit, shall we?

Tunnisteet: ,

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

Comments are always welcome!

<< Home